03 June 2006

You'd better watch out...

My two brothers and I are going to spend some quality sibling time together shooting things. They're taking me to the nearby rifle range to shoot David's AK-47. Try to picture me toting guns -- it's terrifying. I just look cute and innocent... haha.

Dave was having a little too much fun teasing me about my parking ticket this morning, so I warned him he had better be nice or there might be an "accident" at the shooting range. He says he doesn't have to worry because I can't "hit the broad side of a barn," but David forgets that I won 2nd place in a girls' shooting competition at Awana camp (which doesn't say much I'm afraid). That was a long time ago and I've been lacking in practice since then (unless you count shooting bugs out of the air with rubber bands).

11 Comments:

At 03 June, 2006 08:48, Blogger Redeemed said...

*Heanvenly Father, please protect David and Jeremy.....*

Oh boy, what a day this is shapping up to be. LOL

GO CAREY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 03 June, 2006 08:53, Blogger Redeemed said...

this is Carey:

*see my halo bright and shiny, mess with me, and I'll kick your hiney*

 
At 03 June, 2006 11:37, Blogger Angie said...

I got to go shooting out in the desert once...skeet with a shotgun, targets with a handgun...that was fun! I hope you enjoy your time!

 
At 03 June, 2006 13:48, Blogger Consecrated said...

when do you leave to Mexico? Shouldn't that be soon?

 
At 03 June, 2006 14:28, Blogger Carey said...

Shooting went REALLY well. I showed those boys! Who says girls can't shoot guns? Will post about it later tonight; I'm about to watch movie with Jer. Today is Spend Time With Brothers Day.

Leila, we leave for Mexico on the 23rd. Awana camp is next week (10th-17th).

 
At 03 June, 2006 14:43, Blogger Redeemed said...

Yay! Everyone's alive and well!!!

 
At 03 June, 2006 18:18, Blogger Consecrated said...

Did I tell you that Sarah is a tough cookie too.
The first time she went hunting with her father, she aimed at a bird, fired and it came tumbling down.

 
At 03 June, 2006 18:23, Blogger Carey said...

Whoah... Sarah, I'm impressed!

 
At 03 June, 2006 18:24, Blogger Consecrated said...

And I am depressed. hahahahah.

 
At 03 June, 2006 18:46, Blogger Redeemed said...

lol, yeh, it was my brother actually, not dad.

It was a lot of fun aiming at empty cans behind the house, but the bird wasn't fun, I felt bad, even though it was an ugly bird, haha.

 
At 03 June, 2006 20:03, Blogger Carey said...

There was a big moose head in the cabin where we bought ammo. I looked at the moose and said, "Poor moose."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home