13 July 2006

Gone Again

Yes, I'm leaving for yet another trip... California! I'll only be gone a few days, but I get to fly! Hurrah! Sorry, but I still get excited like a little kid when I get to fly on an airplane. Even though I've been on dozens of flights, I still love to fly. It's so much fun! *calms self down*

Anyway, if you wonder why I'm not posting for the next few days, I'm surfer-watching in California (just kidding, although we are going to the beach... haha). No, if anything, I'll be getting stung by jellyfish or feeding the sharks...

Then, less than two weeks after I return from the Sunshine State, I'm leaving for Canada to visit my long-lost family! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 13 July, 2006 18:20, Blogger Redeemed said...

And back again, your airplane template, yippie :)

You will have loads of fun in CA. I will keep you in prayer (as I do always).

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY, Carey's coming to Montreal.
YIPPIE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 
At 16 July, 2006 16:39, Blogger Carey said...

*happy dance*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home