25 May 2006

Busy Bee

Yesterday was another long work day. Left home at 7:30 AM and didn't return until 10:00 PM. Working two part-time jobs will keep you busy! Mom has been on my case lately for "not taking care of myself." She tells me I am not immortal. That just busted my bubble. *laughs* I know what she's saying, but she also understands that I need to keep very busy.

Today, I'm going to hang out with the G sisters (yay!). We're going to practice our piece again, do some stuff in the tape ministry, help stuff church bulletins, etc. Tomorrow is work again, from 8 AM to 6 PM, then I head straight to a slumber party for my Awana girls. (I'm not expecting to sleep that night at all.) Then back home around 11 AM on Saturday -- will probably sleep the remainder of the day. Sunday is just church, since Awana is over for the school year, and I think I'll go to the evening service for college students and meet some new people (which is always fun).

Whoah, I need to stop blabbing and get ready to leave (again). If I'm not very present in the blogosphere, now you know why. Sarah doesn't call me Carey the Busy Bee for nothing!

3 Comments:

At 25 May, 2006 05:55, Blogger Redeemed said...

Yep, Carey is my little busy bee!

Do you know when you're presenting your piece? Let us know how it will go.

Slumber party...oh, I can just imagine the giggles. It will be fun!

You will be missed in the blogsphere though, snif, snif :(

 
At 25 May, 2006 06:36, Blogger Angie said...

I think adult women should have slumber parties. Oh, wait, we have retreats, which sometimes feel like a slumber party! Carey, I have to admit that I would probably fall asleep at a slumber party if I went to one. Well, either that or turn into a complete grouch.

Do take care of yourself!

 
At 25 May, 2006 19:14, Blogger Carey said...

Adult women slumber parties are more fun, I think. At least we are a little more serious... and responsible...

I hope I fall asleep. It's at my friend Molly's house. Her husband and kids are getting out of the house, so maybe I can sleep in one of the kid's rooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home