04 October 2006

"Come Away, My Beloved"

O My beloved, ye do not need to make your path (like a snow plow), for lo, I say unto thee, I go before you. Yea, I shall engineer circumstances on thy behalf. I am thy husband, and I will protect thee and care for thee, and make full provision for thee.

I know thy need, and I am concerned for thee: for thy peace, for thy health, for thy strength. I cannot use a tired body, and ye need to take time to renew thine energies, both spiritual and physical. I am the God of Battle, but I am also the One who said: They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. And Jesus said, Come ye apart and rest a little while.

I will teach you, even as I taught Moses on the back side of the desert, and as I taught Paul in Arabia. So will I teach you. Thus it shall be a constructive period, and not in any sense wasted time. But as the summer course to the school teacher, it is vital to thee in order that ye be fully qualified for your ministry.

There is no virtue in activity as such -- neither in inactivity. I minister to thee in solitude that ye may minister of Me to others as a spontaneous overflow of our communion. Never labor to serve, nor force opportunities. Set thy heart to be at peace and to sit at My feet. Learn to be ready, but not to be anxious. Learn to say 'no' to the demands of men and to say 'yes' to the call of the Spirit. These may sometimes be at variance. Be not distressed by the misunderstanding of people. Let Me take care of them Myself. They too must learn this same important lesson, and thou canst help them by setting the example; but if ye try to please them by answering every demand, ye shall both fall into the same snare.

I am a jealous God, and I am always at peace with Myself. I would have you to be likewise at peace with My Spirit within thee. As ye give Me My rightful place and do not allow others to intrude, ye shall be at peace with Me. Be very serious in this. I am not speaking to thee lightly. I was never more in earnest in any message that I have brought to you. Do not fail Me. I have brought you this message at various times in the past. It was never more urgent than now.

For man is experiencing a new awakening, and he is searching for My Truth more than ever, and I must speak through My prophets; and if they be not separated unto Me, how can I instruct them? Yea, I shall nourish thee by the brook as I nourished Elijah; and I shall speak to thee out of the bush as I spoke to Moses, and reveal My glory on the hillside as I did to the shepherds.

Come away, My beloved, and be as the doe upon the mountains; yea, we shall go down together to the gardens.

~ From Come Away, My Beloved by Frances J. Roberts

1 Comments:

At 04 October, 2006 18:47, Blogger untamed said...

wow. that's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home