01 June 2007

Update

It's been a good four months since my last post and I doubt I've got anyone still visiting, but perhaps you've visited this mostly-dead blog out of sheer boredom.

So much has happened since February, including my engagement. Yes, that's right. I'm getting married on July 7th. After that, you can call me "Mrs. D".

I think this blog has served well, so I'm going to retire it and perhaps start a new one after I get past the wedding chaos. The link will show up on this blog.

4 Comments:

At 05 June, 2007 06:41, Blogger Angie said...

Well, I have been keeping so much to my own little corner of the blogosphere that I wouldn't really know how long it has been since you posted! I am so happy for you! My word of advice, and I know coming from a single sister this may seem a bit odd, but don't forget to make your husband feel appreciated. I have seen too closely of late what happens to a man when his wife does not. I trust you will be good to him, and pray that he will be good to you!

 
At 30 June, 2007 20:48, Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow, Carey...It's been a long time. :3 I revisited my blog for the first time in months today. Sorry for not keeping up with you and Joy and Jason and everyone else...And my utmost congratulations on this guy of yours. I hope your relationship is long and true. Also, ditto to the comment above me.
I love you, girl. Stay safe, love hard, laugh often. It's not all Ls, but since when have I been known to follow any logical paths? x3

--katy

 
At 10 July, 2007 14:37, Blogger Ali said...

congratulations Mrs D!

 
At 10 July, 2007 16:10, Blogger Antonio said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home