31 January 2006

Top Ten Tongue-Twisters (say that ten times)

My brother Jer and I both love to pull tongue-twisters on each other. Here are some of our favourites. See if you can say them quickly ten times (Jer and I can't even say them once!).
  1. Welsh Sheep*
  2. Nude Newt
  3. Eleven eloping elephants in an elevator
  4. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
    but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
  5. Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry
  6. Unique New York
  7. Mrs. Smith's Fish Sauce Shop
  8. A Tudor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
    Said the two to their tutor, "Is it harder to toot or to tutor two
    tooters to toot?"
  9. Friendly Frank flips fine flapjacks.
  10. Which witch wished which wicked wish?
*Little background history... when in Wales, I visited a sheep pasture. Hence, the term "Welsh sheep."

3 Comments:

At 01 February, 2006 00:19, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

There not too hard. It's easier if you say them rhythmically.

God Bless

 
At 01 February, 2006 09:17, Blogger Julia said...

HAHaHAHa i got my mother to do the stump skunk one, and ohhh it sounds so funny even if your doing it right! I can do alot of them but the witch one is hard!
Oh i figged out my page problem! Yay! It looks all pretty again- come and leave me a commento!

 
At 01 February, 2006 09:19, Blogger Julia said...

whoa i just realized i finished all my sentences with an exclamation mark. Teehee, i guess it just shows how happy i am! Ive got some wondy news!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home