26 December 2005

Spa Day

A few years ago, I created a tradition for our family... Spa Day. Every December 26th, all the female members of my family are treated to a day of spa comforts. None of us can afford to go to an actual spa, so I play beautician and give them facials, foot baths, manicures, paint their toenails, foot massages, etc. This year, I actually remebered to pull out my camera (which by the way is now working). So now you can see pictures of a rare Nofziger ritual (lucky you).

Grandma Nichols (L) and Grandma Nofziger (R)

Gorgeous Grandmas

Here's my transformation...

Before... "mad scientist" look

After...


4 Comments:

At 28 December, 2005 09:01, Blogger Carey said...

I just noticed my left eye turns slightly in... weird.

 
At 30 December, 2005 14:42, Blogger Julia said...

Will it let me comment??

 
At 30 December, 2005 21:59, Blogger Carey said...

Looks to be that way.

 
At 31 December, 2005 09:42, Blogger Julia said...

hahah yes. that was wierd before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home