16 April 2006

Mexico

Some of you know that the Lord blessed me with the opportunity to serve in Mexcio last year on a short-term mission trip. Lord willing, I will be going back this summer, and this time Jeremy is coming with me! Please pray that the Lord would prepare our hearts and the hearts of the people we will minister to. This is always an exciting experience for me and I pray this trip will ignite Jer's passion for missions. It is the most incredible blessing of a Christian's life -- especially when you can talk about the same God in another language -- a totally amazing experience!

I will try to find the summary letter I wrote about last year's trip so you can read about what the Lord did with our team.

9 Comments:

At 16 April, 2006 12:15, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

May you be blessed in your work.

 
At 16 April, 2006 13:24, Blogger Redeemed said...

I had chills while watching the video, it's so amazing.

I so wish I could go with you this summer, it would thrill my soul!

Will certainly be praying for all of you, and especially for the children and the kids that will be bessed by the Hearing of God's Word.

 
At 16 April, 2006 13:40, Blogger Carey said...

Oh, that would be tons of fun if you could come with me.

It is horrifically hot down there, though. I never stopped sweating.

 
At 16 April, 2006 16:21, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Hot'n Dusty. I'm going this summer too.

 
At 16 April, 2006 18:51, Blogger Carey said...

Sweet! Where in Mexico?

 
At 17 April, 2006 05:59, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Reynosa or Acuna. Not sure which.

 
At 17 April, 2006 09:53, Blogger Carey said...

I'm going to Reynosa! When are you going?

 
At 18 April, 2006 13:49, Blogger Consecrated said...

I know where else you are going Carey?

 
At 18 April, 2006 15:09, Blogger Carey said...

*big smile* Montreal! Yippeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home