10 August 2006

I'm still working on that trip summary...

Sorry folks, but due to the fact that I am a meticulously detailed person, my Montreal summary is still in the works. It's turning into quite a book.

In the meantime, I thought I'd brag about the lovely people I was privileged to stay with.

Leila (Consecrated): I've officially unofficially adopted her as my second mother. Leila is a mighty prayer warrior and offers sound, godly advice. She is a good listener (as well as a good talker) and is very entertaining during board games. *winks*

Sarah (Redeemed): Sarah (my long-lost sister) is one of the sweetest and most tender-hearted people I have ever known. She is also a strong prayer warrior, very good listener, and offers great advice. Sarah is a faithful friend and a godly influence. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Rev (real name remains my secret upon request): Until I met him, I wasn't sure what to think of Rev, but I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. This man is one of the most zealous Christians I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He spurred me on to live more boldly.

There's so much more I could write about this family, but I think the most I can say is that they're on my top ten list of people who have most deeply impacted me.

6 Comments:

At 11 August, 2006 09:28, Blogger Redeemed said...

Carey, that is very nice and sweet of you. THANK YOU for all your kind words; I'm moved!

I rejoice to know that you enjoyed your time with us, and that the Lord used this trip to bring you closer to Him. That is wonderful. It's so good to be in His service at all times!

God bless,
xoxox

 
At 11 August, 2006 16:14, Blogger Kathryn said...

I miss your comments on my blog, Carey. I didn't realize how much all the verses and encouragements you posted meant to me.

 
At 12 August, 2006 03:31, Blogger Carey said...

I'm sorry, sweetie. Sent an e-mail your way. That really touches me that you miss my comments!

 
At 12 August, 2006 07:49, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Now your officially back.

What board game were you refering to?

 
At 12 August, 2006 10:21, Blogger Hannah said...

Welcome back, Carey-girl!

 
At 12 August, 2006 15:57, Blogger Carey said...

I think it was called "Bible Baffle," right Sarah?

Hiya cousin Hannah Lou! *hugs* Missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home