08 August 2006

Catastrophe Carey

I'll be flying out of Montreal this evening. Leila had plans to take me to her work to show me around, but all our plans were suddenly changed this morning when the water supply for their building was cut off. We're all going to be shower-less and stinky.

It's really funny in a way because the day I arrived, they lost electricity. The day I leave, they lose their water supply. Just thought I'd go out with a bang (in addition to coming in with a bang -- literally -- but that's another story).

When I get home, I'll write a terribly L-O-N-G post. So much has happened this week. I'm not coming back the same Carey I was when I left (but this is a good thing). God has been very good to me and I praise Him for His divine will. All is well -- very well.

Can't wait to share my trip with you all!

7 Comments:

At 08 August, 2006 08:30, Blogger RobertDWood said...

How were the roller coasters?

 
At 08 August, 2006 11:11, Blogger ~*Joyzey*~ said...

Can't wait! well, I guess I'll have to. but not for long! lol

 
At 08 August, 2006 12:12, Blogger Carey said...

Robert - the roller coasters totally rocked! I am so going to Six Flags and riding all the nauseating rides I can find.

Joy - *LOL* I may not post until tomorrow. My flight doesn't arrive in DFW until 10:30 PM. It will be nearly midnight before I get home and I can assure you that I'll be too tired to write.

 
At 08 August, 2006 22:41, Blogger Revelation 2:17 said...

write soon so we know you arrived safely

 
At 09 August, 2006 12:54, Blogger Consecrated said...

Carey,
I can only thank the Lord for having used me, my family and my church in making an impact on your life.
May the Lord continue to shape you into the disciple that he wants you to be.

 
At 09 August, 2006 13:02, Blogger Redeemed said...

Thanks for having visited with us, Carey. Looking forward to reading your post and to know you are fully rested from all your traveling this summer. God bless.

 
At 09 August, 2006 16:28, Blogger Carey said...

Well, you know I'm here because you got an e-mail. Thanks, Georges.

*hugs Leila and Sarah* Will post as soon as possible. It's going to be soooo long... a bit daunting, I must admit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home