31 July 2006

Farewell (for the fourth time)

Yes, I'm leaving again -- this is my last trip for the summer before school starts. Montreal, here I come!

Taylor, Gracie, and I are going to the waterpark with my friend Brandy and her little girl, Emma, this morning. Brandy and I will get a chance to sit and visit while the girls play. That will be nice and relaxing... I could use some relaxing time.

I should get home around 6:30 or 7:30 PM, check my flight info and gate numbers, finish packing, go to bed and leave the house around 5:45 the next morning, lay over in Chicago around lunch time, and arrive in Montreal around dinner time Tuesday evening. From then on I have no clue what I'm doing -- I told Sarah not to tell me because I want to be surprised. Half the fun of adventure is not knowing what's next.

Maybe I'll get the chance to post from Canada. If not, you can expect a long post with lots of pictures when I return home.

7 Comments:

At 31 July, 2006 08:49, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Farewell, and Godspeed on your trip.

 
At 31 July, 2006 09:30, Blogger Redeemed said...

Can I just say...YAY!

Carey, I can't wait for your arrival, and I just hope that you will have loads of fun during your stay in Montreal.

Oh, and of course you will be able to post from here. It'll be fun. We can also post something together :)

ONLY 29 HOURS TO GO, HURRAY!!

 
At 31 July, 2006 12:21, Blogger Revelation 2:17 said...

will be praying for a safe arrival

 
At 31 July, 2006 12:29, Blogger Carey said...

Thanks everyone!

*hugs Sarah* YAY! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 31 July, 2006 13:53, Blogger Carey said...

25 hours... 32 minutes... and who-knows-how-many seconds...

Wait... are we all going to be squeezed into your mom's condo?

 
At 31 July, 2006 16:09, Blogger Redeemed said...

haha, lol, yes, but really, it's not as bad as we make it sound

Besides, you'll be rooming in my room, roomate! :) hey, you said like adventure ;)

 
At 31 July, 2006 16:38, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Sounds just like Africa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home