15 August 2006

Writer's Block

I'm leaving the house in about 45 minutes to go practice with the G sisters. We're going to perform our quartet piece on the 20th, so we need to practice a little more. Eventually we're going to make a recording so I can post it for the rest of you to hear.

The Canadian Chronicles are still in the works. You've probably given up on them at this point, because I've been back in the States for an entire week now. I'm not avoiding the article, but I must confess that I haven't felt like writing for the past week or so... which is really weird because writing is my life's passion (besides Jesus). Just a major case of writer's block due to some "stuff" going on in my life -- for which there is no immediate prescription (unfortunately).

Never fear, I shall recover and return with better articles than ever.

4 Comments:

At 15 August, 2006 17:03, Blogger Redeemed said...

Writer's block happens, don't worry. I just hope you don't feel pressured in posting on your Canadian Chronicles. Trust me, when I got back from Lebanon, I really didn't feel like posting about it, so I opted to keep it short!

Hoping all is well...God bless
Sarah

 
At 15 August, 2006 18:27, Blogger Carey said...

Yeah, but your Lebanon trip was different. I don't really have an excuse.

Didn't end up practising today. Felt kinda sick. Funny, I can stomach roller-coasters, but then I can work myself into an emotional nausea.

But I'll be okay. Work tomorrow.

 
At 16 August, 2006 08:52, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Time is the best healer.
Unfortunatly, it kills all its students.
:D

On that cheerful note, What do you play?

 
At 16 August, 2006 14:04, Blogger Carey said...

This is a vocal piece... I sing. But I also play the piano and the bodhran. We do celtic ensembles on occasion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home