12 September 2005

Creepy Flirt

I hate it when guys flirt with me... even if it's only happened a few times. If someone in his un-right mind flirts with me, he is either (a) desperate or (b) trying to sell me something.

This guy was both.

I was walking in the mall, minding my own business. (Now mind you, I don't like malls. I had to run an errand at Sears and decided to walk a little just for the hey-ho of it.) All of the sudden...

"Hello beautiful lady. Come here... I'd like to show you something."

Yeah. I'd like to show you something too... my fist.

For some reason, I stood there for ten minutes, letting the poor idiot talk my ear off.

"Sorry, but I don't have any money."

"Nothing?"

It seemed to take forever to get away from him. I was greatly annoyed. Creep. I've decided to wear a ring on my ring finger to reduce the chances of someone messing with me. It's a more peaceful way of saying "Back off" than punching someone or kicking his shins.

5 Comments:

At 12 September, 2005 16:42, Blogger Hannah said...

You really should turn on the spam guard.
As for your post.... Yeah, flirting stinks. I've never had to punch anyone over it before though (thankfully). I like it when my brother intervenes...he only did it one time and it was on accident, but I was proud of him anyway.

 
At 12 September, 2005 19:58, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Tyler punched someone on accedent?

For the record, what is hated? Some guy randomly saying hello, or some guy randomly saying hello and trying either get something or sell you something?

 
At 13 September, 2005 07:45, Blogger Having Fun in the Sun said...

Hello Morgan's friend,

Of course, I am a mom, and a paranoid mom at that (just ask Morgan -- she has STORIES!)

When Morgan was scammed into replying to a question to someone driving slowly beside her at Walmart as she was walking to the entrance, I lectured her for about, um, I belive it was at least a half hour. This short period of time was full of the kind of yelling and screaming most parents attempt to avoid when having a serious discussion with their children. Anyway, the gist of it was:

"Never talk to stangers. Ever. All they want to do is kidnap you and chop you into tiny bits and pieces. Don't be their kind of fun!"

Sign me,
Morgan's Mom

P.S. I pray your tests came back ok and you are healthy.

 
At 13 September, 2005 19:12, Blogger Carey said...

Thanks for the prayers and advice, Mrs. Pappas!

 
At 26 September, 2005 15:17, Blogger Hannah said...

Time for another post!!
How are you doing, Carey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home