27 February 2006

ATTENTION Rose, Sarah, Leila, and Morgan...

Leila and Sarah, I didn't have your e-mails, so I had to post this...

Dear Sisters in Christ and Fellow Bloggers,

The Lord has laid upon my heart for the past two weeks to make a blog for the purpose of edifying and teaching young women (junior high - highschool). Chapter two of Titus exhorts older women to teach younger women (though I am still young myself, and only a college student). I know we each have young women in our lives (I have been blessed to mentor several junior-high girls) who might benefit greatly from this.

I did not want to author by myself, because it would be more beneficial for the girls to get perspectives from women of different ages and walks of life. Sarah, Morgan, and I are college-aged, and Leila and Rose are moms with plenty of experience.

Would you ladies please pray and consider joining me in creating a blog for this specific purpose? I hold each of you in high esteem and would consider myself very blessed to be a co-discipler with you ladies.

Your Sister in Christ,
Carey

9 Comments:

At 27 February, 2006 17:03, Blogger Redeemed said...

I think it's a great idea, Carey! I'll keep it in prayer too.

 
At 27 February, 2006 17:06, Blogger Redeemed said...

Oh I forgot, here's my e-mail Carey: sarah_a99@hotmail.com.

Not original, I know, but I got when we first had internet and I didn't really think of originality!

 
At 27 February, 2006 17:19, Blogger Consecrated said...

I am honored by your request Carey. You can certainly count me in. I'll give you an e-mail address soon.

By the way, Is there something wrong with Matthew's blog. I can't open the page.

 
At 27 February, 2006 17:48, Blogger Carey said...

Neither can I. Don't know.

 
At 27 February, 2006 17:49, Blogger Carey said...

Don't worry, Sarah, my e-mail isn't original either.

 
At 27 February, 2006 19:29, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

ingenius.
Let me know the link so I can help spread the news.

 
At 27 February, 2006 19:31, Blogger Carey said...

Thanks, I'll let you know when we make it.

 
At 28 February, 2006 07:18, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

That is a really good idea. It is good to see women encouraging each other to greater godliness.

God Bless

Matthew

 
At 01 March, 2006 08:45, Blogger Consecrated said...

Carey,
You can e-mail me at Psalm.42@hotmail.com

I have updated my profile accordingly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home