23 February 2006

Struck Down

There is never a convenient time to get sick. Once again, I have been struck with the plague. Okay, it's only streptococcol pharyngitis, but I feel like I'm going to die. Perhaps I should write a will... just in case.

Tommorrow I am supposed to turn in a paper and take two exams, but I am currently contacting professors to see if I might take the tests at a later date. They really don't want me to be in school. I'm a coughing, snotty, queasy, red-nosed wreck on four hours of sleep. Hopefully, with more rest, I can still go the women's retreat this weekend. Mom and I have looked forward to some mother-daughter time away from those strange males that share a house with us.

4 Comments:

At 23 February, 2006 13:21, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I shall be praying for you.

God Bless

Matthew

 
At 23 February, 2006 13:37, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

Hope you feel better

 
At 23 February, 2006 13:38, Blogger Carey said...

Thanks, Matthew.

 
At 23 February, 2006 14:03, Blogger Carey said...

Thanks, Jason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home