23 February 2006

My First Will and Testament

To Julia and Susan, I leave all my perfumes, cosmetics, etc... basically anything in my bathroom.

To Sarah, I leave all of my books (there's also a box under my bed... don't look at the other stuff).

To Jason, every electronic thing I owned (including the laptop).

To Morgan, all my furniture and artwork (you'll need it when you get a little house of your own).

To Beth and Bekah, my entire wardrobe (but you may want to give it to homeless people).

To Hannah, my fat old bunny rabbit. Spoil her well.

And to Matthew, my very worn study Bible.

Adlai... take care of Jeremy and keep him in line for me. Do whatever it takes... espionage, hacking,etc.

This is what shall come to pass should I die of puking, snotty nose, and the chills. I have spoken.

9 Comments:

At 23 February, 2006 13:39, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

Surely it can't be that bad...
Can it?

 
At 23 February, 2006 14:02, Blogger Carey said...

*laughs* No. Even if I was dead, I'm not sure I'd give up the laptop.

 
At 23 February, 2006 14:05, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Hehe. Who gets the propensity for cooking accedents?

 
At 23 February, 2006 14:15, Blogger Carey said...

You can have that... but you may already have your own.

 
At 23 February, 2006 15:16, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Is it King James Version? Scofield, Ryrie or Dake's?

I am sure there is life in you yet.

Get well soon.

Matthew

 
At 23 February, 2006 15:53, Blogger Carey said...

It is New King James and very beat-up looking. I've had it for a long time and the pages are full of my scribbly notes.

 
At 23 February, 2006 16:28, Blogger Julia said...

:-) heehheeee Im gonna like what i get. Get well soon, mdear!

 
At 23 February, 2006 17:54, Blogger Carey said...

Gee... thanks, Jules.

 
At 23 February, 2006 18:30, Blogger Julia said...

Hhahahaaaaaa. I meant 1) yay! when you die i get fun stuff jk
and 2) I WANT YOU TO GET WELL!
twasnt a death wish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home