25 February 2006

My Wild Side...

Tonight, we played a rare "family" game. I say rare, because we are all rarely at home the same time (except on holidays) and want to play a game at the same time. I am not much for playing games of any kind, which seems odd for my kind of personality. When I do play, I am highly competitive.

Perhaps it was due to my illness, or because I've been cooped up in the house all weekend...I got rather wild. I had been on a winning streak in "Spoons" and was unexpectedly beat by my dad. Who can say why I lunged across the table at him? One of the great mysteries of life... or a hysterical loser?

10 Comments:

At 25 February, 2006 23:25, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

pherhaps a combination?

 
At 26 February, 2006 07:26, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

My family can be a bit competitive playing games.

I do not play games very often. When you play games, you cannot read, blog, or enjoy music.

God Bless

Matthew

 
At 26 February, 2006 08:55, Blogger Carey said...

Haha... thanks, Jason.

 
At 26 February, 2006 12:20, Blogger Consecrated said...

Is that your latest picture, Carey? Adorable cute here.

 
At 26 February, 2006 12:46, Blogger Carey said...

*laughs* Thanks.

 
At 26 February, 2006 13:10, Blogger Consecrated said...

Thanks for adding me to your list of friengs Carey. If you want to link me to Penofiron.blogspot.com you'd get to know more about me there. Pen of Iron is my son's blog, and Sarah and I are team members.

 
At 26 February, 2006 13:13, Blogger Redeemed said...

Yes, Carey, thanks for adding me too on your friends list. You're super sweet!

 
At 26 February, 2006 13:25, Blogger Carey said...

That is so cool - a blogging family!

 
At 26 February, 2006 17:22, Blogger Redeemed said...

Seriously, I feel the love over here!

 
At 27 February, 2006 10:07, Blogger Carey said...

Hugs for everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home