02 February 2006

My Daughter












I just thought I'd throw that title in to shock some of my readers. Really, I have a daughter. She just turned four, has gorgeous brown eyes, an adorable nose, and big floppy ears... not to mention a thick, soft coat of fur. This picture to the left is of her at one month. To the right is a current picture. Dumpling is a mini-rex/mini-lop mix. I'm not sure why someone called those breeds "mini" because Dumpling is anything but.

She's the dumbest thing alive, but so sweet. Dumpling loves to snuggle and kiss (doggy-like licks).

Here are some other adorable rabbit breeds...


Netherland Dwarf

Flemish Giant

2 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 12:42, Blogger Julia said...

RABBITS!!!! Cuteness!!!!! Shes adorable! I want to see her sometime.
As for myself, i want to get a ferret like sooo bad.
Im going to enlist some poor unsuspecting friend of mine to get me one for my birthday.

 
At 06 February, 2006 11:14, Blogger Julia said...

Haha yez, i know. But im in a mood to have a cute annoying pet. They do cost about 75-150. sad sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home