29 March 2006

Just Like Heaven

Mama and I finally got to have our chick flick last night. We picked "Just Like Heaven," a very cute and heartwarming (though neither theologically nor scientifically sound) film. There were plenty of laughs and some tears at several points (which really doesn't count because Mama easily cries).

The sub-plot was basically that these two people were destined (meant, divinely chosen, etc.) for each other - one of those things that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. A year ago I would have been nauseous instead of warm and fuzzy, but now I know that regardless of whether God has some wonderful man chosen for me, He knows what's best for my life. That's good enough for me!

Hmmm... I feel a poem coming on.

1 Comments:

At 29 March, 2006 08:05, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

That attitude of trust is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home