28 March 2006

Sour Puss

Having just returned home from work and grocery shopping, I was eager to grab a snack and relax on the couch. Oh look, a glass of milk on the counter. Hope no one minds sharing it with me. I grabbed the glass and took a big swig. ICK! I made a sour face to match the taste of the milk (or buttermilk) in my mouth. Dad laughed hysterically.

"Honey, that's my buttermilk," Mom explained, laughing too.

I made some sort of squeaking noise before running for the bathroom.

"I needed a good laugh today," Dad chuckled. "Thanks, Carey."

Well, that's why I'm here - to make people laugh.

5 Comments:

At 28 March, 2006 14:22, Blogger Carey said...

Aw, thanks, Leila.

 
At 28 March, 2006 15:05, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Drinking buttermild sounds nasty.

 
At 28 March, 2006 16:30, Blogger Carey said...

It is. I don't know how my mom can stand it.

 
At 28 March, 2006 16:32, Blogger Redeemed said...

LOL

Buttermilk, never tried that.

Sounds so heavy on the stomach!

 
At 28 March, 2006 19:16, Blogger Julia said...

EUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home