10 March 2006

The Pied Piper

Dave let the Chinchilla run loose in the hall tonight to get his "exercise." Problem is, that little rodent is everywhere. I couldn't have a minute of privacy in the bathroom before a little gray head peaked under the door and the rest of his body followed. Mr. Chin likes me a lot... everywhere I go, he's bouncing right behind, running in between my feet and tripping me. It is really difficult to get into my bedroom when there is a fluffy animal sitting on my feet or trying to crawl up my leg (he really likes my legs for some reason).

I think it's funny because animals and children like me and follow me around. It makes me feel like the pied piper.

13 Comments:

At 11 March, 2006 02:09, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Maybe you should follow his example and make a career out of it.

God Bless

Matthew

 
At 11 March, 2006 05:18, Blogger Camille said...

Awww! How can you resist that little fluffy face?!?! He's sooooo adorable!!

 
At 11 March, 2006 07:47, Blogger Carey said...

Yeah, isn't he cute? He 's also trouble. (Maybe that's why God made him so cute and fluffy.) You should see him stand on his hind legs and beg. It's irresistable!

Matthew, career? *laughs* What could I possibly do with that?

 
At 11 March, 2006 08:16, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Clearing mice out of towns.

 
At 11 March, 2006 08:24, Blogger Carey said...

Haha... nah, leave the mice.

We discovered that there is a mouse living in our storage shed, but I refused to exterminate it. That little mousey can eat all the birdseed he wants.

 
At 11 March, 2006 10:29, Blogger Julia said...

Leave the mice? Ahahaa. Not me. Dont ever live where you find mice in your closets Carey, cause you would leave them there! :P

 
At 11 March, 2006 10:50, Blogger Carey said...

Hehe, nah... I'd humanely catch them and release them into the wild.

 
At 11 March, 2006 16:00, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

There was a guy who made it his career to remove mice from towns.
He ended up taking all the children instead.

 
At 11 March, 2006 16:26, Blogger Carey said...

*laughs* Can you picture me with lots of children in tow?

 
At 11 March, 2006 16:51, Blogger Julia said...

Like the woman who lived in a shoe. Yes thats you.
Not really, that just rhymed. Haha.

 
At 11 March, 2006 17:40, Blogger Carey said...

Haha, very funny.

 
At 11 March, 2006 21:21, Blogger Eugene said...

do u actually train him to follow you around? ha..

 
At 12 March, 2006 08:06, Blogger Carey said...

Nope, he just follows me because he likes me.

Thanks for visiting, Eugene. I checked out your blog. You have an adorable chinchilla. What's her name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home