18 August 2006

Challenging day ahead...

I've got to leave the house in about 40 minutes. Jer discovered that my tire was flat last night, so he popped on my spare. However, my spare isn't in great condition, so I have to go get a new tire.

Challenge #1: I have Gracie with me today
Challenge #2: Mom will have to come with me to get the tire replaced
Challenge #3: I have $5 in my bank account
Challenge #4: I need to get my new textbooks for the semester -- with Gracie and Mom in tow

After Aimee and/or Joel gets home, I need to get ready to go to a get-together for all the people that went on the Mexico mission trip this summer. After that, I'm going to swing club. Maybe I'll get home between 11 pm and midnight. Thank God I have tomorrow off because I will be wasted.

3 Comments:

At 18 August, 2006 05:36, Blogger RobertDWood said...

and thats what saturdays are for.

I notice you don't have any food in your schedule. Thats bad.

 
At 18 August, 2006 10:58, Blogger Carey said...

*laughs* You're such a guy, Robert.

 
At 19 August, 2006 20:37, Blogger Kathryn said...

Carey, what's Swing Club?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home