02 September 2006

Seek

I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food. (Job 23:12)

O God, You
are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. (Psalm 63:1-3)

When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, LORD, I will seek." (Psalm 27:8)

Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD! Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face evermore! (Psalm 105:3-4)

But as for me, I would seek God,
and to God I would commit my cause— Who does great things, and unsearchable, marvelous things without number. (Job 5:8-9)

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psalm 9:9-10)

One
thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple. (Psalm 27:4)

Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
let such as love Your salvation say continually, "The LORD be magnified!" (Psalm 40:16)

Glory in His holy name;
let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD! Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face evermore! (Psalm 105:3-4)

Blessed
are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, who seek Him with the whole heart! (Psalm 119:1-2)

My eyes fail from seeking Your salvation And Your righteous word. Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy, and teach me Your statutes. (Psalm 119:123-124)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home