09 October 2006

Constructive Comments

Sorry I haven't been more on top of this blog lately. I've hardly been at the computer all week (needed a break from technology).

No more nasty comments! I just read my blog for the first time in three days and found some disturbing comments from our hateful Anonymous. I've taken care of that problem by editing the comment settings on my blog. A little more effort on my part to screen comments, but I want this blog to glorify the Lord and will not tolerate any more filth dropped on it.


4 Comments:

At 09 October, 2006 19:19, Blogger ~*Joyzey*~ said...

Yey for Carey!

 
At 10 October, 2006 03:48, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Oh no, nor comment moderation. But I guess you do want to keep your comments clean.

Why not just ban non-registered users?

 
At 10 October, 2006 04:42, Blogger Carey said...

Okay, I'm going to try that. Screening every single darn comment is way too much effort for what little posting I do now. I just need to be more on top of things and make sure obscene and vulgar comments stay off my blog.

 
At 10 October, 2006 05:54, Blogger Redeemed said...

Good job, Carey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home