19 October 2006

Writer's Block = Dead Blog

"I'm afraid just about every blog on the web is boring. This one, of course, isn't, but then it isn't a blog. People take some inane event in their life and wax catty to make it sound interesting. It's not, believe me. It's not your fault your life is boring - wait - it probably is, nevermind." - Ebumpkin
I read this and thought, Oh man... how many people have I bored to death? That is partially why I haven't posted in so long (and consequently why my blog is dying). But that's okay -- there's more to life. Hmm... dead blog... that sounds rather nasty, like some slimy dead animal on the side of the road. Oh look, it's a dead blog.

4 Comments:

At 19 October, 2006 12:48, Blogger ~*Joyzey*~ said...

LOL
"No sweety, don't touch the dead blog..." Said to the tot walking over to one.

 
At 20 October, 2006 06:14, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Mommy look!
There goes another one!
:D

 
At 21 October, 2006 10:38, Blogger Carey said...

*laughs* Good one, Joy.

*blank stare at theshusher* Umm... ooook...

 
At 22 October, 2006 10:26, Blogger Carey said...

Jimmy, is that you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home