16 February 2006

Blonde... James Blonde

Being a huge Sean Connery fan, I have doubted every other James Bond. Sean Connery is James Bond. The rest are faint copies.

Late 2005 saw English actor Daniel Craig (pictured left) elected the new 007. He is the first blonde to play the part. I reserve judgement for now.

I kept up with Bond news when I heard that Irishman Pierce Brosnan was finally going to be replaced. Hallelujah! Among those considered was hunky Scotsman, Gerard Butler (pictured right). He can't sing really well, but he looks cute toting a gun in a tuxedo. Personally, I think Butler should have gotten the part. The original James Bond was a Scotsman and I think the tradition should continue. Besides, it is a known fact that Scotsmen are sexier than Englishmen (maybe it's the kilts).

2 Comments:

At 17 February, 2006 00:45, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Hey! Are you trying to provoke me, Carey?

I am proud to be a mild-mannered, domesticated English gentleman!

 
At 17 February, 2006 04:59, Blogger Carey said...

*laughing* I knew you'd say that!

There's nothing wrong with being a mild-mannered, domesticated Englishman. Of course, there's also nothing wrong with being a wild, kilt-wearing Scotsman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home