21 March 2006

I'm Going to be an Auntie!

My friend Maggie is 34 weeks with her second little girl. I'm so excited for her. Please keep Maggie and her family in your prayers during her last few weeks of pregnancy!



Since Jeremy and Jason won't allow me to get married, I am going to be this great doting spinster-aunt to all my friends' children. My friend Beth (who wants a lot of boys) can already plan on me bringing back spears and shields from Africa. *laughs* Sorry, Beth. They are going to be very spoiled children (and then I can give them back to their parents). Just thought I'd warn all of you, if you should marry and have children. Haha.

8 Comments:

At 21 March, 2006 05:56, Blogger Redeemed said...

Oh that is fun!! My best friend in Ohio just had her first baby, a little girlie, two weeks ago. She's so precious.

You will make a great auntie, auntie Carey :)

 
At 21 March, 2006 08:49, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Why do they object to you marrying?

Are they worried about becoming uncles?

God Bless

Matt

 
At 21 March, 2006 14:39, Blogger Carey said...

I'm not sure why they object, Matthew. Let them answer that.

Thanks, Sarah.

 
At 21 March, 2006 19:18, Blogger TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

First of all.
I'm not her brother (atleatst normally).
Second of all,
I don't object to Cary getting married.
I just offer my services whenever she wants some weird guy scared off.
I'm good at that.

 
At 21 March, 2006 20:45, Blogger Carey said...

LOL, thanks Jason. Wish I could take you with me to school to scare off all of those creeps.

 
At 21 March, 2006 20:52, Blogger Carey said...

I don't think anyone needs to worry about me getting married, anyway. I'm just too picky and would rather die a spinster than live the rest of my in regret.

 
At 22 March, 2006 05:43, Blogger Kathryn said...

I don't want to get married. I don't think. My brother, dad, all seven youth group leaders, best friend, other friends, and Jonathan are never going to let me. xD
My dad says he'll punch out the first guy he sees me with. My brother says he'll send him flying into next week. And I don't even want to think about what my best friend will do to him. Poor guy.

 
At 22 March, 2006 06:52, Blogger Carey said...

*LOL* I know what you mean. My family was like that, but since I've gotten older they've let off a little.

Sounds like you are very loved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home