17 March 2006

Playing Games

My fifteen-year-old brother loves to play games. He is always asking me to play with him (even though I am supposedly an embarrassing older sister). Jeremy has been begging me all week, and I told him I would play a card game as soon as I finish typing this post about playing games. Ironic, isn't it?

Personally, I'm not much of a game-player. I prefer to read and write in my spare time, with the occasional art project. There is one game I love to play, though (and I might add that I'm pretty good at it)... "Hard to Get." Is that an officially recognized game?

6 Comments:

At 18 March, 2006 10:30, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Haha. It generally doesn't refer to a card game, but being flirtatious...

LOTR Risk is the best board game ever.

 
At 18 March, 2006 10:36, Blogger Carey said...

I am NOT flirtatious! Girls who flirt are just desperate. Those of us who play Hard to Get are not desperate.

I've owned LOTR Risk for several years, but still have not figured out how to play it. Need help. Very slow learner when it comes to games. That part of my brain doesn't work very well.

 
At 18 March, 2006 11:51, Blogger Julia said...

Flirty girls are not always desperate. They are just...having fun?

 
At 18 March, 2006 12:18, Blogger Carey said...

Nah... I confess that I have flirted before, but I felt so stupid. Now I take far more subtle methods.

 
At 18 March, 2006 14:29, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Such as denial... :D

 
At 18 March, 2006 15:04, Blogger Carey said...

Hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home