09 April 2006

Puppy Love

On the way home from church, Mom and I stopped by the pet store to get food for Jeremy's lizard and snake. It just happened to be puppy adoption day and I met the cutest puppy - it was love at first sight. He is a Palmeranian-Chihuahua mix and the sweetest baby! When I held him, he snuggled under my chin and licked my neck.

If Mom hadn't been there to talk me out of it, I'd be a new mommy right now. *sigh* David and Jeremy, had they been there, would certainly have sided with me. Mom reminded me that my grandmother is allergic to dogs and would be offended if I got one. Good point, especially since she foot the bill for most of my new car. Not a good idea. I shall have to wait until I have a place of my own until I can have a dog.

7 Comments:

At 09 April, 2006 13:07, Blogger Redeemed said...

How cute!!!

 
At 10 April, 2006 05:25, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Dogs...

No thanks.

I have a friend who hates dogs, but his animal loving wife and children made him buy one.

I have missed this blog, Carey.

Every Blessing in Christ

Matthew

 
At 10 April, 2006 06:42, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Dang. That would be one freaken noisy dog. Pommerianian and Chiwawa? Not good.

I dogs are awsome. Just not noisy or super hyper ones.

 
At 10 April, 2006 15:05, Blogger Carey said...

Actually, this puppy was really quiet and docile. Or maybe it's just because I have that special touch with animals. Ask my brothers if you don't believe me.

 
At 10 April, 2006 17:17, Blogger Julia said...

sooooooo freakin cute!!

 
At 10 April, 2006 19:06, Blogger Carey said...

Isn't he? He was such a little snuggle-bug. Mom said the dog would probably end up in bed with me. Most likely.

When I move out and get my own place, I'm going to get a furry little pal to keep me company so I won't be lonely. Too bad dogs can't cook for you... but they will snuggle and watch TV (and never fight over the remote).

 
At 11 April, 2006 04:43, Blogger Carey said...

Hmm... but dogs can't split the rent with you. Bummer. Julia, we need to go look at apartments this summer for fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home