24 April 2006

Eternal Destiny of the Present Moment

O My child, it is not appointed unto thee to know the future, nor be able to discern aforetime My exact plans. It is enough that we should walk together in love and trust. No doubts need mar thy peace, nor anxieties cloud thy brow. Rest in the knowledge that My ways are perfect and My grace is all-sufficient. Ye shall find My help is adequate, no matter what may befall.

Let none say to thee, 'Lo, this shall be, or this shall verily come to pass'. Live, rather, in the awareness of the eternal destiny of the present moment. To be unduly occupied with matters of the future is to thine own disadvantage. So much is waiting to be done NOW.

It is written: 'Occupy till I come'. Live according to this injunction. Thy life is in My hands. I can only use what is available to Me at the moment. Others need guidance and help with their present problems. Minister in the realm of the here and now, and thou shalt have much fruit in the day of reaping.

From "Come Away My Beloved" by Frances J. Roberts

2 Comments:

At 24 April, 2006 17:06, Blogger Redeemed said...

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

He is the Lord of the present, Lord of the NOW. He is not called I was, or I will be, but I AM.

 
At 24 April, 2006 19:26, Blogger Angie said...

"To be unduly occupied with matters of the future is to thine own disadvantage."

Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home