21 April 2006

Peachy

"How was your day at school?" Mom asked as I walked through the back door.

"Oh, super peachy!" I chirped.

"Anything happen?"

"I tripped and fell down the stairs," I stated.

"Oh, Honey! Are you okay??"

"Yeah, just a big bruise on my thigh. Nothing serious. I didn't fall that far," I answered, getting some Excedrin out of the kitchen cabinet.

"Do you have a headache, Sweetie? I thought you said your day was peachy."

"It was very peachy!"

I feel extra cheerful today! Yipee! *happy dance*

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
(Psalm 5:11)

6 Comments:

At 21 April, 2006 18:36, Blogger Kathryn said...

Hahaha! You fell down the stairs but it was super peachy?
Only you could say that, Carey.

 
At 21 April, 2006 19:41, Blogger Carey said...

When you're super-clumsy like me, you can't help but laugh at yourself! *laughs* It was a super peacy day!

 
At 21 April, 2006 19:41, Blogger Carey said...

Oops... I meant "peachy" not "peacy." LOL, is that even a word?

 
At 22 April, 2006 02:49, Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

You are such a joyful person.

 
At 22 April, 2006 06:35, Blogger RobertDWood said...

Ya know, that does make me wonder how your other days go...

:D

 
At 22 April, 2006 06:45, Blogger Carey said...

Hahaha... I do stuff like that all the time. Usually, I'm stepping on sharp objects or breaking my toes. Tripping is a daily ritual. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home